How Important is Fashion?

Nothing specific area here. How important is it to have good style/ fashion sense?

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, fashion isn't important, but style is. I feel everyone has a sense of style. It's "the way you wear it" that gives it that flair. It's a look that you want to express (classic, sophisticated, loungy, casual, sexy, etc). Taking just a few moments to accessorize will heighten anything you put on. It can be as simple as throwing on a long necklace or wearing a wide band watch. People look at what other people wear. If you wear it well, others notice. If you look good in it, you're sure to get compliments. I hope that made sense.

What Girls Said 23

• look it really depends tbh

i mean, if there is a belief that one must look 'good' at all times, that's just ridiculous and terribly exhausting

i say that as long as the event or location requires fashionable presentation, then yes its important… but if your going to buy groceries then hells to the no-.- sweatpants and tank tops all the way

• There's more important things to me in life than the way one dresses.

And honestly, I follow no trend and have my own sense of style.

I feel it should only be important if you are a designer or if it's a way in which you make a living.

I like to worry about the things in life that go beyond a piece of fabric.

• A sense of style is good I guess, but it's not like it's a huge deal breaker if the guy's shoes don't match with his bag or whatever. I don't care for designer clothes either. Waste of money on stuff that you could easily spend on other things that are just as good quality-wise, just ten times cheaper.

• Most of the time I don't even notice what the guy wears unless I'm intensely attracted to him. Otherwise, all I remember about him is his face, his height, his education and sometimes his voice.

• Meh. I'd rather wear sweat pants and a tank then care well maybe jeans I do love my jeans but I go for comfort more then style

• I have a great sense of fashion but because my mother very fashion forward person. Wearing the next new piece isn't as important as wearing what is and going to be timeless and best fits you.

• I don't follow fashion I create my own - something I'm comfortable and confident in doing

• i think everyone should follow their own fashion Desires

• Fashion might be of some importance to us girls but looking around you ans ask yourself how many guys care about ir. And when they do, often in all the wrong ways.

• Naah not that important. I just wear what's comfortable. As long as its clean and cover up nicely its wearable lol

• It's pretty critical to making a first impression, as it is generally a nice complement to one's intelligence or personality.

• Very important. Swag takes you up several notches. I am less attracted to guys who can't dress

• To me, its not very important

• 4/5 important

• fashion can do wonders to a person good fashion sense can give bonus points for looks of a person. also, if someone has a good style sense we assume he is well groomed and rich.gives you a prince feel

• 5 outta 10

• These days? Very important.

• I like to dress well.

• fashion <<<< style. "fashion comes and goes but style is forever" lol but seriously a good sense of style is better than just following the new trend.

• It's nice to look good

• VERY.

• holes in your shirt don't matter to me BUT a stained shirt is gross

• Too me its really not if I like something I going to wear it, on guys I could careless.

What Guys Said 4

• More and more, girls expect guys to give them fashion advice, and often..theys core you on how good the advice is, in their opinion.

So you should keep current just a little, talk with girls about color coordination, critique their outfit IF they ask you, and critique other women's fashion sense, whether they ask your opinion or not, just to show you're somewhat aware..

You don't have to pay that much attention to what you wear; guys can still gt away with a shirt and jeans.

• Style is important up to the point where it shows you care about how you present yourself to others and don't look like a disheveled slob, since first impressions do matter. Being current and conformist with fashion trends is utterly inconsequential

• its important when ure good looking

• Fashion only matters to women who care about brand name

style is very important, it shows your attitude. Example if you just wear a white t all the time, people might think of you as cheap or lazy

wear random clothing which don't match and people will think WTF or find it amusing, hit or miss

I wear sporty things because I am into sports, kinda describes who I am without having to say it.