How do you look at a girl's boobs?

Being a girl with let's say "nice" boobs I get amused at how guys stare at them, some I can tell try their best for me not noticing, just giving them a glance, some just bluntly stare and don't even care, some just don't and seem totally fine by it, but seriously I think some even have a technique lol. What kind are you?

This question is aimed to boob guys, since looking at a girl's bum it's easier without her noticing.

Assuming you're having a conversation with the girl, what do you do? Comment all you want

• I bluntly stare, don't care if the girl notices, I'm just admiring her beautiful features anyways.
  • I give them a glance when I'm sure she won't notice (she's looking elsewhere, not me).
  • I don't look so she won't get offended but I have to struggle the urge.
  • I don't look, it's disrespectful and don't feel like I have to contain myself.
  • I have this technique... (describe it in comments)

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends.

If a girl is wearing a low-cut top, and is obviously aware that she's got a lot of cleavage going on, then I figure that she's "advertising", and that she's not going to mind if I take a good long look. I might even give her a compliment.

If she's dressed more conservatively, then I will try to sneak a look when she's not looking. Not because I'm shy about looking, but out of respect for her.

But I know how to talk to girls like they are people, and not just sex objects, so after talking to a girl for a little while, I can often give her a compliment about them in such a way that she isn't offended. I find that they usually don't mind hearing that, once they know you respect them as a person. You just can't go up to (most) girls and say "hey, those are some nice tits ya got there."

A friend of mine married a girl who used to dance in a bikini bar (sexy, but non-nude). She had a habit of wearing low-cut tops, but she would also stare directly into your eyes as she talked to you, which means there was no chance to look. I eventually had to tell her she was doing that, because it was driving me crazy. She just laughed and said, "Look all you like; it doesn't bother me any."

What Guys Said 19

• I look but my eyes are not locked. So it isn't "staring." I look at them like I'd look at any other guy so it isn't like I am checking them out. Thing is, I'm not some guy who get overly distracted at "the hot girl" walking by like so many other guys are and I don't get attracted to girls who I don't know. Attraction for me is built up overtime.

A girl can look good and I am not attracted to girls who I can't see myself being physical with. However, if I am talking to a girl who fits my physical preferences the attraction has to build from there. The reason I point this out is that just because a pair of boobs is there, doesn't mean I am gonna stop in my tracks and be distracted by them.

• I keep my head up. I haven't met a girl who appreciated guys gawking at their boobs while talking to them

• Gotta just stare at them and when she tries to speak just hold up a hand to silence her. Obviously.

Make sure to cup your nuts as well for the inevitable foot that is coming to harm them.

• Covertly when they're not looking...

• I use this technique, I talk with the girl I am on a date on and at some point I smile and gently keep talking and then I look at her beautiful boobs and then look back in her eyes and continue where I left off and they seem to welcome it and continue talking to me. :)

<3

• Lol, they welcome it? Yeah, most girls won't say anything about it, we notice most of the time though.

• I'm going with "B".

It's kind of unfair when girls wear tops with writing etc (esp. if they have really large boobs), because you want to try to read what it says, but at the same time, you don't want to look like a perve - and you can't ask, because then you're just admitting that you've already been looking in that general area.

It's the same with stuff like this: link What are we supposed to do with that? Are we supposed to just pretend like we haven't noticed?

• I once at a women at Macy's helping me out in the jewelry department she went to bend over to find something in the cabinet her blouse was unbutton I caught a glimpse of nice older mature boobs. I think she knew I was looking but didn't tell me to stop.

• This question made me laugh, hahah! (:

• I strugle so bad to not look ditectly that maybe theycan see how much I want to look XD

• I don't care about her boobs unless she already turns me on, then I'll be obvious about it to let her know where she stands.

• One word. Sunglasses.

• It's all about that peripheral vision.

• I don't look. Is that bad?

• I don't care in general.

• I have this technique:

I don't look because I don't want her to think I like her.

• I voted B, but I have a girlfriend so I simply grab, poke, and whip those things out and give em a good suck as I please. Other ladies on the hand, a sneaky glance.

• I'm more an ass guy so unless you have eyes in the back of your head, my technique is pretty much moot.

• If she has carefully chosen a bra and a low cut top or a clinging top, it would be gross to ignore all the work she did to show her treasures to the world. Like going to a baby shower and not even looking at the baby.

• Recon, a peak here a peak there, when she isn't looking I go to stare mode. link

What Girls Said 8

• Shit, I stare at my own boobs in my free time. I don't blame guys for occasionally staring. Can't lie if I was a guy, I would probably just go boob hunting in my free time.

• Its all about dem peripherals! Hahaha.

• Lol I like when they look. I have small boobs lol so I feel flattered when I catch a man looking. Or maybe he is looking for them... Hmmmm now I don't know

If is a male friend I'll say something funny like "don't they look amazing today?"

• Lmao "maybe he's looking for them". I do that too when they're close friends, and they react as if they were not looking, maybe they do it unconsciously?

• Lol, I'll try that next time, I know some of them won't be able to handle the awkwardness haha.

• It's funny

• a good glance every now and then I don't know lol

• Guys who bluntly stare are kinda scary

• I glace and look away

• What size are yours?

• I stare from a far distance