If a girl is naturally beautiful do you still want her to wear makeup?

I am confused when guys say they want a girl to wear a little makeup. What if the girl is naturally pretty without all the makeup? If I was a guy I'd want a girl that is naturally pretty. I really don't like makeup, mascara is OK but I don't know anything else about makeup. So, if you see a naturally pretty girl do you still think a little makeup is necessary? Could just being well dressed and groomed without makeup be just like wearing makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• Makeup is never needed with any girl, we guys don't wear makeup, but that doesn't stop girls from thinking we're handsome. Same vice-versa. Makeup can enhance a girl's features, but that's all it can do: enhance. Natural beauty is the most potent and powerful form of beauty. So, really, it's up t the girl. That's my view at least :)

What Guys Said 5

• Very very little. The war paint routine never appealed to me.

• No makeup is just clown cover. It actually takes away from someone's looks.

• no need for makeup

• I've never really thought a woman should paint her face for approval. Then again I'm weird. :/

• I don't like any kind of make up..

What Girls Said 6

• I've heard lots of guys say that girls look better without make up, but I really think they have no idea what they're asking for, I know some girls that without their whole make up ritual look like they have a terminal disease or something.

I agree with you, I don't like wearing make up so I just wear eye liner and mascara, even if I'm going out, but I have nice skin and consider myself naturally beautiful. And this must be your case too, and I think that is why we feel comfortable without it; but I really think for some girls it's necessary and they really improve the way they look with it, also that guys haven't seen this girls that really need it without it lol.

• I think we can do whatever we want. You can wear A LOT, LITTLE, or NONE...It can ALL be attractive if properly applied. It should be appropriate for the occasion. Depends on what you are wearing. I thing it is a problem if you wear it everyday because you think you can't be beautiful without it. For me makeup matches whichever woman I feel like being that day.

• I'm average and I still don't wear makeup hardly ever have to be forced into it on special occasions

• If this is a formal occasion, wear a little make up can make you more spiritedness and it also shows your attitude. If it is a causal hanging out, then not matters.

• I think a little makeup is part of looking polished. You should wear some no matter how pretty you are. Not saying you have to wear it every day, but if you want to look really nice it doesn't make sense to do your hair, wear a nice outfit, heels but no makeup.

• I think light makeup is attractive on any girl. Concealer, mascara and a lip color does wonders for any girl. I don't see a problem with more dramatic looks for special occasions as well.