Why do people assume that nice looking people are bad?

It's like just because there were hot guys in school, who were jerks, all attrective girls and guys are mean, and players, and full of themselves, and etc. Yes, ther Are nice looking guys who are jerks, but there are also ugly looking guys who are also jerks. I've heard a lot of comments, espacially on internet, talking about how either a hot guys is gay, or straight but a jerk. I don't get this concept because I've been around many nice looking guys who are 'straight' nor jerks, nor rude, and respectful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we're jerks to mean bitches that take that stand on us and want to tell us what our problem is before they know the first thing about us... lol It's called having a backbone, but they just see us a foul mouth hooligan and assume they are write just because they stired up shit and things started to stink... Mean while good people get the best side of us because they are actually good to us. lol It's a repeating cycle. They are prejudice, they start crap, that leads to backlash, they take the negativitiy they fostered as evidence for reinforcing their sterotype and haden their biggoted views. Same old same old.

What Guys Said 2

• Hmmm, I don't think that's completely the case. I know some absolutely stunning girls at work and they're actually really nice people.

• nice, bad, meh they don't exist.

i think though that many good looking girls coast on their looks, so they don't need to be "nice" to get ahead in life.

people may call that "judgmental" or say it's "sour grapes", but then EVERYBODY is judgmental, duh..

What Girls Said 4

• People who are jealous of someone for whatever reason like to come up with excuses to hate them. They justify it by giving these people imaginary faults, which in turn makes them feel better about themselves.

• Good looking people are sometimes perceived as being stuck up but I don' think that's the common viewpoint. Sometimes people just make stuff up out of jealousy.

• I think a lot of people HOPE that attractive people have bad personalities. Why? Their own insecurity is projected on them, as if they can't take the person being beautiful AND nice (cos that would just be unfair, right?)

• A lot of the guys who have been the meanest to me were ugly or average. But I would think that guy who is swimming in pussy because of his looks wouldn't have to be as nice. But then again, he might just have a positive charming attitude because he is so well received. It just depends on a case by case basis.