What do you guys think about girls who look way older or way younger than they actually are?

a lot of Asian girls look really young in their photo shoots. And some celebrities look either way older or way younger than they actually are. So what is your opinion of a young lady via girl or lady girl Who looks either way younger way older than she actually is

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the situation, older women looking younger is usually a turn on... I guess a girl looking a bit older isn't bad either, unless she looks 70. I don't think Asian girls look really young when they're around 20, yes they look youthful, but you can definitely tell the difference between them. Obviously there can be the rare exception...

link

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think much about them. I know this one girl who is 16 and she looks like she's well in her 20's. It's pretty fascinating to me, but at the same time I can't help but feel bad for her when she gets older.

And well, I'm turning 19 in like exactly a month, and I still look like I'm 14 or something. It sucks a little to be honest, but oh well.

• Well I happen to be one who looks younger than my age. I am 21 and don't look like it. Some think I'm people think I'm still in high school. I also have seem some high school girls who are way younger than me look a LOT more older than me. I think it's fine just don't go around pretending to be someone you're not.

• I find it to be a huge compliment. I don't spend 5hours on my skin, don't wear a lot of makeup, and never been Photoshopped.

But...at the same time it's frustrating, because I seem to only attract young men (from 8-12 years younger than me). I'm not flirtatious at all. I've been told that men my age would think I'm too young (immature) to have a serious relationship with. :/

• Younger-lucky

Older-sucks to be them

But a lot of Asian girls use heavy photoshop in their pics to appear younger. Meanwhile other girls use photoshop to look slimmer which is why you should never trust online pics...

• I look younger than my actual age ..it is good but can be bit frustrating when others talk to me as if I am a little girl

• That's just the way they are

• I don't think anything of them.

• Great make up and great genes.

I think nothing more than that.

• It can get them in trouble

What Guys Said 2

• there's nothing wrong with being old and looking younger...the problem is when you're young and look older than your actual numerical age.

• It depends on how much younger or older they look. It would be weird to see a 20 year old that looks like a 12 year old. And it would be even weirder to see a 12 year old look like a 18-19 year old. It also depends on the reason why they look a lot younger or older than they really are. If it's just natural, that's one thing, but if they are a heavy smoker or someone that uses a lot of drugs that makes them look much older than they really are, then I tend to think negatively towards that person before getting to know them. Of course, getting to know them can cause the negative image I have of them around to a neutral or positive image.

I've been told many times that I look much younger than I really am, unless I have my beard. If I am clean shaven people mistake me for a freshman or a sophomore... in high school. I'm already done with college so being referred to as an underclassman HS student kind of throws me off.

So, if the reason is natural, then I either than they got screwed over by their genetics if they look older than what they really are or they got lucky to have genetics that make them look much younger than what they are.