Men do you ever feel played when girls butts looks bigger in jeans/pants than they are in tights?

I notice some women are a lot of women in general, jeans and pants can make a butt bigger than it already is, but when they take them off their butts sag right at the bottom, back to a flat booty. Do you guys ever met a girl like this and notice the back, but once you saw in tights; you was like where did it go! lol! I notice a lot of men like it when a girl wear tights, because you can actually see the shape of the butt. So what do you think guys have you ever felt played? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Only girls worry about that.

• Not really, because men that are butt men, would like to know if that thing in the back is really real. To them is what really caught their because, because they are men that likes the booty.

• Not really, because men that are butt men, would like to know if that thing in the back is really real. To them is what really caught their attention or their eye because, they are men that likes the booty.

What Guys Said 3

• I like big butts and I cannot lie..

• LOL! But have you have noticed that some women look bigger in pants and in jeans rather than tights.

• LOL! But have you have noticed that some women look bigger in pants and in jeans rather than tights?

• LOL! Sorry for posting the question twice and yeah yoga/gym pants can show every shape of that woman's body lol

• I don't like big asses to begin with so not really.

• ya

What Girls Said 1

• I've already have a big ass so don't need those