Do you think this style is tacky/immature?

I googled these shoes cause I want them but I love her wedding outfit:

(left): link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

I guess I mean dressing in bright or pastel dresses & skirts w/blouses.

Most Helpful Girl

• All very cute, especially the last link. You have good taste, and very girly too. Just like me. I'd wear any one those, and I agree with you, the shoes are great.

What Guys Said 9

• Those styles do absolutely nothing for me. The second one, the one with the Asian girl was so-so, but I feel like she would have made anything she wore attractive.

I can understand why lots of girls here like them. The clothes seem like a way to be comfortable and stylish at the same time.

From a guy's standpoint, the concept makes sense but the product just doesn't look good. It just seems comical to me, to put it bluntly. If you want to be formal, be formal and wear the little black dress. If you want to be casual, toss on some friggin jeans. No need to be overly creative.

Obviously, every guy and girl will have their own opinion. This is just my personal feeling about the examples you gave.

Your mileage may vary.

• Dressing in bright or pastel dresses with blouses is fine at any age.

Dressing in bright or pastel extremely short dresses with blouses is fine at your age. At some point it becomes questionable. You've got lots of time before then.

• God no! I find that very attractive! It seems so fun and easy going while feminine without trying really hard.

• Kind of makes me think you're from New York. I know not all New Yorkers dress like that, it's just what they tend to show on t.v. and all that. I like the red skirt because red is my favorite color so I'd be attracted to her if she was wearing it. A lot of what you showed was pink, which is OK but I've never been a fan of it.

• Most of those are way too stepford wife-ish for my taste to be completely honest.

• Some of the examples are very nice, some are very tacky.

• I think that It is awesome.

• Accept for the last picture no. I love it when girls dress that way!

• Ewww

What Girls Said 13

• 3 and 6 were fine. Personally I'd wear something like:

link with nude heels link

link -

link and link

• No, I think it looks cute and innocent. The dresses in the last one look a bit tacky though. They look like curtains.

• Like everything it should fit one's personality. I personally can't be too girly girl in my outfits. So wearing peachy, frilly, sparkly outfits on a day to day is a no go. As for the wedding dress, she looks like a maid.

• I like it. :)

Wear what YOU want. No matter what you wear someone out there will have a negative opinion about it.

• No they are not tack or immature.

They are cute and pretty. I would wear all of those outfits.

Well the last one is a little less me but still okay.

• i love pastels and I dress like that a lot. I think it's fine.

• I think 3,4,6 and 7 are okay. I also though you should know that the last link had something to do with a sorority. I'm in a sorority so I would know.

• It's cute and feminine. Not really my taste though, but definitely seen girls who rock it.

• I think it's cute and that you should always dress the way YOU like.:)

• I dnt like the last link and the girl with the red skirt but everything else is so cute!

• I think it looks cute

• Very cute.

• I think it's cute