Ladies, what do you think of guys that wear cowboy boots?

Hey ladies!

What do you think of men that wear cowboy boots? Is it a turn on or a turn off?

I'm not really a totally country guy, but I live in the country and lots of guys wear cowboy boots. I don't have the accent or anything.

I bought a pair a few days ago and I think they look pretty cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like them then I am sure you’re bound to bump into a girl that will love those on you!

So go out and shine!

What Girls Said 12

• They're nice if someone is actually country. I don't really like when people wear cowboy boots or camo simply as a "fad." I live in the country, I have a big southern accent, and everyone around here is pretty down-to-earth and simple country people except for the few rednecks here and there.

Annyway, I love my cowgirl boots and I think cowboy boots are hot on men who fit the part and are actually country. If someone is not country in the least bit and only wearing them as a "fashion statement" then that's actually annoying to me.

However, you have the right to wear whatever you want. If you like the style then no one is stopping you from wearing them. I personally just prefer men who wear them who are really all-around "country."

• Depends on the guy. How they go well with him or not. But usually I like it. What ever is comfortable for you.

• YeeeHaaa.

• Well I think its a turn on certain guys can pull it off.

I am Mexican American, Mexican and Americans wear cowboy boots but to me I think in the US the look is a lot more attractive, to me at least.

• they look hot with skinny jeans

• I'd say no, but if you like them...why not.:D

• I think it's a cool look

• hot

• It can be sexy

• i'm not sure but don't think I'd be attracted

• For me it would be a turn off. Other women I'm sure like them.

• It's not my thing.

• Fair enough. To each their own! :)

What Guys Said 1

• I never understood the whole "cowboy" thing. It's like, when I happen to run into an American Indian in public, they're never wearing feathers and smoking a peace pipe; and I never run into people dressed as Pilgims or pirates. And even it somebody actually does ride a horse and herd cattle all day, do they really wanna dress that way at night?