What is wrong w him me?

I have a major crush on my co worker I don't know if he knows I've never told him. He always comes to my desk to chat w me and he always try to help me be my work. He stares at me from across the room but when I catch him he looks away. He used to text me and he doesn't anymore. He always makes fun of me. He tries to talk to me about things he knows I am interested in...however he won't make a move..he stands super close to me and he always looks at my mouth when I talk. We can be talking and then he just clams up and stops talking and walks away! I'm at a loss...what is his deal?!

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely sounds like he's just shy. Maybe invite him to get some coffee sometime. That way you can try and get a feel on whether or not he's interested.

What Guys Said 1

• Hes just shy. find out what interests him and do something together outside work that is laid back but at the same time fun

What Girls Said 1

• Shy, maybe. Become more approachable, spend more time around HIM.