What are yall opinions on my tat?

this is the only pic I have taken, I got this done a few days ago and I got the wings shaded only but should I get it colored in or just leave it how it is? any other opinions would be nice too.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Ho shit you're hot as fuck and that tattoo is awesome. I feel like a little more color would help though.

What Guys Said 10

• I like it.

I also like how its a female dragon, and it matches you as a person, meaning you a female.

• Just out of curiosity, why did you get a dragon?

• It's cool.

What does it say on the wall infront of you though?

• Oh the sign? It says my aim is to keep this bathroom clean, your aim would help.

• yeah its cool. You should color it in.

• You should definitely get it colored, will look awesome! and maybe some fire from the dragon

• it looks good ,but could use some coloring or more shading with black.

• May I jack off to your picture?

• Ugly - like all tattoos

• I think it's cool.

• More color would improve it.

What Girls Said 5

• Get it colored, the wings look really good and stand out a lot but the rest looks sort of flat, which creates an over all imbalance. Otherwise I think it's very nicely done :)

• It's a personal opinion but you shouldn't put your tattoo online like this...some people are not smart and could easily get the same done.

You ask for a opinion but it's not like you could take it off.

Though, you should at least put some shades in it to give a better look. Color would be nice but not too flashy

• Looks incomplete - needs more color or shading or something. But it's kind of cool I guess

• It looks nice

• It's pretty cool