Decent looking guy with a good sense of humor or a hot looking guy with a dry personality?

If you had to choose:

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely I go for humor! I don't like to focus all my attention on a guy's looks, I'm afraid there should

be more than that and good personality makes guys look gorgeous.

P.S. Hot looking guy with a dry personality? I'd say sexy beasts with monkey brains are such

a turn off XD

What Girls Said 9

• This is such an easy one lol,

definitely the decent looking guy with a good sense of humor!

Even though the one guy would be extremely good looking, he would be such a bore, and why would I want to waste my time with someone who can't make me laugh or carry on a conversation?

• The decent guy with a good sense of humor.

• No contest--decent looking guy with a good sense of humor.

• that's not even a question: sense of humor, hands down. if you make me laugh, you're in

• Hmm I'm gonna sound pretty low by saying this, but I would probably go after the hotter guy first. >.< If I had an opportunity to go with a really good looking guy then I would, but after a while I'd probably realize how terribly boring he was and then if the other guy was decently attractive, then I'd probably think a little differently. If a guy can make you laugh, then that's a huge turn-on. :]

• Decent looking guy with a good sense of humor. A guy that makes me laugh will always be my favorite. What would life be without laughter anyways? Maybe just like that other hot guy, dry and boring.

• 1st option

• decent looking guy with a good sense of humor!

• Decent looking guy with a good sense of humour, to the max! lol.

What Guys Said 2

• It would depend on what each man had to offer for instance if both men were rich the best looking man would be chosen, but if the good looking man was penniless and the other man was rich the women would chose him, because a women choses a man for what he can give her, but a man choses a women for what she is.

• Chicks lie. They say that now but when it comes time to step up to the plate and choose, that's right, they're going to pick the hottie. My friend models are has one of the boringest personalities ever. He is also a whiner. Some of the girls were complaining to me about how much he whines about his job and not getting what he wants and so forth. But they still swoon over him and would easily f*** him.

• That doesn't mean they would want a relationship with him.

• That's those girls. I seriously have to think you have nice eyes or just a great smile or nice hair to find you cute. it just takes one little thing and then your personality takes over. I can find something cute in any guy who isn't a douchebag :) lol

• When it comes time to make that decision and your hormones are raging, lets see who you pick. I like your comments in your profile. You'll help us get out of this rescession.