What do guys really want in a girl?

i know the same old . nice funny cute smart but that's not what I'm asking be more specific

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• funny, cute, smart lol jk

I would want a girl who who has self control, someone who doesn't make stupid decisions. Someone that would like me as much as I like them. Of course funny, because I feel that I'm funny too so it would be pretty cool if she was funny too. Somebody I can just have a long convo with. Something I can relate too.

hope this helps

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• read "the proper care and feeding of husbands" by laura schlesinger. this book explains what men like, and how to keep a good man in your life. an _outstanding_ book.

also read her "ten stupid things women do to mess up their lives" to learn some mistakes to avoid.

0|0
    0|0
  • joke a lot be lose don't be all sepicuis about stuff and ofcourse a guy wants a cute girl but its not all cute if you ask me its the personality if your stuck up noo no mater how cute or hot you are if your stuck up and snoty know one would want to date you if your nice chillz and cool guys should be fallin all over u(tryin to look beter wouldn't help)but don't freak out about your looks /hiope this helps :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want a girl on conditions like smart,cute etc,etc

But only she should be happy with me and always be with me.

I will also try to fulfill her conditions too.

Thnx

0|1
    0|0
  • I would like someone who would be there for me when I needed her the most and someone to like me, as much as I like her. I really do think those are the two most important things. Relability, punctuality I think are also quite important.

Being cute, smart, etc, I don't really see as being that important, however, there is a limit. =P

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys need a girl who is not dependant on him for everything which will overburden him. Caring is also very important including a good looks..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• alright I'm not a guy but I have ALOT of guy friends and I ask this question to them all the time, most guys want a girl who is sort of layed back who can take a joke and knows what's going on during football, guys if they like it or not love it when a girl cares about them so of course they probably want a loveable girl, one whos active and not afriad to be her self because no one wants to date someone whos trying to act like her friend morgan (just an example) because if he wanted that he would date morgan so just be your self take a joke be layed back, have some fun

0|0
    0|0