What is the first feature you look at on a girl?

When you meet a girl, what facial feature do you look at first, consciously or subconsciously?

Ex. Eyes, nose, lips, eyelashes, hair, eye shape, eye color, etc...?

0|0
2|15

Most Helpful Guy

• For me its kinda whatever 'pops'. A lot of girls have that one thing that immediately draws my attetion before everything else. Unforutnately its not always a good thing ie a moustache. Other things are amazing like green or hazel eyes

All in all for me it will never be the same for each girl because all girls are different :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Only the eyes are important at first glance. They are unforgettable if the girl is a good soul...

0|0
    0|0
  • Before my eyes focus on a girl and I become aware of her, I've already subconsciously noticed something in my peripheral vision that is her best feature. By the time my conscious mind comes around, that's what I'm looking at. Could be her butt, her hair, her face, even her clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair. It tells me a lot in the person. Especially if it's either short, long, in a ponytail, curled. I have a thing for short haired brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her smile, a smile can tell a lot about a person, than probably her eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • her outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes, nose, lips. Usually look at her face and if she is cute check out her body

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes cause I love it if a girl's eyes are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes or hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually her eye color. Or her hair, depends on where I'm standing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes are windows to a person's soul...eyes and a pleasant smile are always noticed by me...

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to go from the ground up. Feet first, then abdomen, hands, face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably notice her body before her face, to be honest. On the face it will be the eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• face shape

0|0
    0|0
  • it seems to be eyes or smile.

0|0
    0|0