Is he just flirting or could there actually be something?

He started playing with my hair, playing with my arms and blowing kisses at me. What does this mean? Is he just flirting or could there actually be something?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest these are definitely signs of interest. Sometimes when guys are intimidated it takes them along time to make these subtle gestures. Or it takes guys along time to figure out that what they wanted was right in front of them. Question for you, have you changed anything about yourself recently that would make him look at you differently. Style hair anything, Because again it might have taken a simple change for it to open his eyes. Bottom line is if you have known him for a year you should be able to flirt and give hints and see how he reacts. Or just come out and ask. The blunt approach always works with guys.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• He's definitely interested in you. Guys don't make these gestures unless they really want to get close to you.

• He's flirting.

Of course, him might BE a flirt and be flirting with seventeen other girls today, so it might not mean he's ready or willing to be madly in love with you.

Or, maybe he is madly in love with you :) I take it you're not flirting back or letting him know what you think of him, or else you'd probably have your answer and wouldn't have posted your question.

What Girls Said 1

• He's flirting with you. You could be into you. What happened before he starting playing with your hair and arms?

• Nothing that I really know of we were just friends, we would talk before class and sometimes study together. I never thought of anything between us.

• Well then I think that he's interested in you for sure