What do you guys think about a girl who is five feet in a half in height with thighs pass 26 inches?

Okay I am five feet in a half, my thighs are passed a little pass 26 inches on the upper part of my thigh and my waist at the top of the belly button is 29 inches, but on it is 30 inches. So what do you guys think about that? Does that sound okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• I could tell if you posted a picture. It's like asking if you find me attractive by describing myself as a white guy with brown hair and hazel eyes.

What Guys Said 5

• Thick thighs are hot

• i think I found a nice space for you to sit on my shelf with all my other porcelain dolls, you could be the center piece!

• Why do I have to be on the shelf with the dolls? lol! An even the center to be exact?

• well you don't have to be the center piece, I just thought youd fit in perfectly!

• Not with my big butt and hips I want LOL!

• I think that type of girl owns a tape measure and likes to measure herself with it. That's about all I can take away from that.

• So, you're telling me you're the shape of a pear? Kind of?

• Guys don't care.

What Girls Said 1