Better to look older but hot or younger but average?

Hi everyone I'm only 32 and I've got a receeding hairline. It's annoying because sometimes you can't see it but sometimes under certain lighting and if my hair falls a certain way it's totally obvious. I don't want to be one of those guys that try's to hide it so I've buzzed it to about half an inch however although it suits me this makes me look slightly older than my 32 years. So my question is, is it better to look slightly older and be honest about my hairline or should I keep it longer to look younger but risk it being seen anyway under lighting or when my hair sometimes falls a certain way?

Most Helpful Girl

• old and hot babay. looking younger isn't really an advantage to men imo. I like the older ones. unless you are 40 + by then looking younger is a good thing.

• Wicked answer thanks! I'm looking to copy Jude law clothing style he owns recedding hairline

What Girls Said 5

• older but hot. hands down. too many people looking average.

• Hard luck, but the worst thing is to try and hide it. That's creepy.

• For a guy older and hot

• Hotter is always better then average.

• Older but hotter is what I'd choose, lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Hotter will always be better than normal, regardless of how old it makes you look.