What do you think I should wear with my new heels?

Hi all, any ideas what I should wear with my new heels I've thought a wee mini skirt and boob tube x

Ps go and look in my pictures

Most Helpful Girl

• 2|0
    • Gorgeous dress!

• Haha thanks for tine complement and BA I know my dad always says I'm going to bankrupt him he joke he's gonna marry me off. His plan backfired because know I've seen plenty of bridal wear and they are gorgeous so extra cost now. My because just got married but yeah the dresses I've seen are beta than what she wore. My mum was saying to me sometimes classy clothing which is simple can be more costly than something decorative and that's my dressing style. Blame my parents they got awesome

• Taste in clothing even for a man my dad has great choice you should see the dresses he sends me and he knows my style mine are always classy and my sisters a bit chic and stuff. It'd be great shopping with you I'm always up for it shame your in a diff country

What Guys Said 10

• 1|0
  • There's such a thing as overdoin git; I'd go with a modestly flouncy skirt and leggings, myself, and if you want guys to check out the effect of the heels..

Don't distract us with your boobs too much! Stay covered on top so we will check out the legs and calves..

You know, we can only check out one place at a time.

Great user name, though!

• 1|0
  • Why not go for something more classy? link

• I don't really understand your question. I mean I get what you're asking but I don't get THE question, like, are you asking this to get a rise out of people or are you seriously asking this sort of thing?

• But alas, if I must answer the question, just wear whatever you want with your new heels. We can't tell you what you should wear

• Yeah, I know, I saw them. Wear what you want

• Is wearing nothing out of the question?

• Heels with mini skirt is ALWAYS a good combo. Coming from a guys pov anyway. Rock it.

• Whatever aids your self-worth is suitable.

• Nice tits

• 1|0
    • Eemm very nice x

• Thanks, I figured something black and pink would go with the pink heels.

What Girls Said 2

• Shoes are a little over the top, Sweetie. They belong on a pole dancer. You are a very attractive woman, and don't need to sell yourself short with something like these. With your stunning looks, go with something a little more subdued and classy. Guys will notice you just the same, trust me.

• that much? ;-)