Girls: What can a guy wear that is fashionable or have style at least?

Girls have all sorts of clothes to wear from dresses, sweaters, to tank tops and normal t-shirts. What can guys wear that can be stylish? It seems like guys don't have as much options as you girls. Please don't just a normal tshirts and pants that is so general and boring.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• yea it's true that we girls have a lot of things to choose from... but think guys do to. If your a country boy go with plaid... if not think about your style and things you like to do.. dress according to your likes an you will so work I well! Hope I helped! xoxo <3

• Depends on your figure. A slim cut Italian suit is allways nice. If you have the bod for it, you can even wear it without a shirt. Withcout socks is actually always better. Never a t shirt. An open neck dress shirt would be fine, either in white, pink, or a dark colour when the suit is light coloured. Be careful of patterns. Remember that Nelson Mandela was not universally loved for his choice of shirts.

• mix up various textures and designs.

• I don't care about His fashion as long as it isn't old and hobo looking. Decent is enough for me

• Get some ideas from express men

What Guys Said 1

• I get majority of my styles from rue21 since I was in high school, and it still provide me a good set of styles.

You should check what they have.