How to look feminine with my physique?

I've always wanted to be a petite, china doll-like princess, but I have everything going against that. At times I get told my face is "cute", but my body has not developed accordingly - I'm tall, have wide shoulders, a big chest (not big boobs, mind you, these are B cups on a large ribcage), wide waist and narrow hips, like a guy. That makes me look awful whenever I try to wear a skirt (can't get any aside from pencil skirts around here, they make me look like a female bodybuilder; and I live in Europe, so shipping from US just to find that the size is off is not an option for me). I'm sick of wearing jeans and T-shirts, I want to flaunt any feminity I have left, dammit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe buy clothes from Asian shops and websites like Yesstlye. Also, wear high waisted jeans, skirts and shorts. Dresses that require a belt in the middle would go nicely.

What Guys Said 4

• From your photo, I'd say you are very pretty, with simply beautiful eyes. I can't speak to the rest of you except based upon your description, which seems a little self-deprecating.

And I'm certainly not fashion conscious (so I don't know how I got to this question), but I find it hard to believe you are limited to only jeans and a t shirt... something tells me that isn't the case at all.

• you are cute draw attention to your eyes and lips

• Would wearing a petticoat under skirts make it worse?

• You have a nice, feminine face. So, draw attention to that. Grow your hair longer.

What Girls Said 3

• I would recommend dresses and skirts that flare out slightly. I also have wide shoulders and the way to counteract that is to have tops with a lower neckline.

Ex:

link (not the print but the style of dress)

link

I also think that cami dresses are perfect for boxy frames and for girls with small chest. It adds a feminine touch and gives a very care-free vibe

link (once again, not that print)

Swing dresses are also awesome. They're flow-y and feminine and they don't accentuate anything. It brings the focus to your legs and face =)

link

Missguided has similar dresses for cheaper =)

Besides dresses, I would opt for tops with lower necklines, tops with thick straps, peplum tops, skater skirts, and A-line skirts. They add shape =)

• Doesnt everyone wish they could look like a elegant Geisha. I think you should flaunt what you have and be more confident with what you have who cares what people say! And all you wear are jeans an t shirts because your not that china doll princess. Your still a princess so think like a princess and it won't matter what you wear. You will put on things and not say I don't look good in this look at my shoulder! look at my waist! You do have it now flaunt it : )

• wear a-line or puffy miniskirts