(Style) do you like this outfit?

GIRLS - (STYLE) Do you like this outfit?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• looks OK without jacket why don't you wear something stylish and casual at the same time in regards to your jacket

link

link

link

What Girls Said 16

• You look like a bouncer. It's how everyone says, like... The formal + casual isn't working. It can! It can work really well. Early punk aesthetic did a lot of this, & 80s Ska also. And even like... There's a sickening allure to the Brony aesthetic, of fedoras and admiral jackets with Fluttershy t-shirts & cargo shorts. But, you're not capturing this aesthetic, it looks like you wanted to go formal but couldn't find a good blazer.

Also honestly for me, a dark shirt with a dark tie and trousers is just awful across the board, especially with your being white & pale. It's like... It's like you're covered in mud or sth. I'd wear it with blue denim jeans, just to balance out the density. You might even get away with the jacket if you do that

• You have a lot of questions about the same thing why?

It usually is this outfit. Is this how you dress all the time?

• The jacket is too shiny for my taste. And IMHO, doesn't fit in with the shirt and tie. Shirt & tie & black dress pants = more formal/semiformal. The jacket is totally casual.

• Change the jacket. Leather jackets tend to go better with dark jeans, not suit trousers.

• No the shirt needs to be a lighter color or the pants should be jeans or grey

• Yes I do

• Change the jacket.

• minus the jacket

• its coo, its ight, kind safe. you won't stand out but you will blend in.

• Something looks odd... I bet it's the jacket. I don't like the jacket :D!

• No :| To me, either change the jacket to a suit top or the bottoms to a pair of jeans .

• Looks alright

• The belt is too wide and the pants look odd.

The jacket would look better with jeans.

• I don't like the color of the shirt and that jacket DOES NOT match at all

• It's OK but not something I would like a guy towear

• Looks okay.

What Guys Said 2

• Button up the top button of your shirt.

I'm not fond of the all-black look. It has too many kinds of black. I'd drop the the leather jacket (show of your nice shirt), OR switch the pants for a tight fitting jeans.

• Looper?...