Guys can you tell what kind of underwear a girl is wearing under yoga pants/legging?

Okay, so I know some girls wear thongs every time they wear these pants and some wear boy shorts. I wanna know, guys when you look at a girls ass in yoga pants or leggings, can you tell if she's wearing a thong or boy short underneath? Which one do you prefer your girl to wear under?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you can tell. Yoga pants aren't much thicker than a coat of paint, so anything you're wearing underneath would be visible, even IF the yoga pants weren't partially transparent, as many are.

Now, I don't find VPL a huge sin like some people do, but let's be real: the ONLY reason girls wear yoga pants is to show off their ass. You can say "oh, they're comfortable" all you want, but lots of clothes are comfortable without being shrink-wrapped to your ass. I'm totally fine with it if you want to show off your ass, but let's not try to pretend they're for any other reason, UNLESS you only wear them to work out.

I'm normally a fan of regular bikini-cut panties over thongs, but even I might say "thong" when wearing yoga pants. Because, if any clothes in the world were designed for thongs, it's yoga pants.

What Guys Said 11

• i never try to identify the underwear, unless the underwear shows when she bends over.

Then I don't have to guess.

Why speculate about something like that? I've got better things to do, such as rating the new girls at the gym, where we have a rating system developed that's state-of-the-art.

• Sometimes yes, one time I saw this one woman who was a little on the large side wearing yoga pants and they stretched so much it was clear as day that she was wearing a thong.

There was another occasion when I saw this one girl with a much nicer body who I could tell was wearing bikini panties under her yoga pants, it was kind of hard to see but I was able to get pretty close.

Doesn't matter to me what she wears under them, I trust her to be tasteful :)

• There are some fairly transparent yoga pants that reveal the kind of underwear underneath if the underwear is a contrasting color to the pants. As for the kind of underwear I like, thongs are hot but only if it doesn't seem like the girl is showing it on purpose.

• In both cases I cited in my answer the girl was wearo g the same color underwear as the yoga pants.

• Sometimes, my friend girls wear yoga pants and I'm looking (yeah, guilty) because they're hot, and they should know what would happen if they wear it every no and then.

I don't have a preference of a girls choice to what they should wear, but if I had to choose... boy shorts.. So that every now and then I can borrow some if something happen.

• Depending on the fabric of the yoga pants you can pretty much tell. No VPL = thong or commando. Anything else (bikinis, grannies, boyshorts) show through even when not bending over.

Also, thongs should always be paired with yoga pants.

• Some can, some can't. Don't care

• Yes... we can tell and I dont care what kind... just like to look

• Can't say I've really payed enough attention to notice

• I definitely can.

• YES! And thongs or commando please! LOVE that look--especially on a great ass! ;-)

• Yes, sometimes I have with yoga pants.

What Girls Said 5

• i always wear a thong... I think they are more comfy is the main reason... the lack of vpl is just a bonus!

• I always wear thongs with them I think the vpl is really visible if I don't.

• I always wear thongs because my yoga pants would otherwise hug the outlines of regular underwear!

• they like thongs

• Most times it's obvious what your wearing or not under yoga pants