Are looks everything?

Girls how much do looks mean to you?

I love the answers. I work out all the time but I just don't feel like I look good enough for my girl. I don't know I just want the best for her and she is just the most beautiful person I have ever known both physically and emotionally.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks do have a factor in a relationship but I believe your desire for someone is through your attraction to them and attraction comes from so many other qualities in a person such as personality, do they make you feel good about yourself, are you comfortable with them, do they make you laugh etc. Someone could be unattractive to the rest of the world but to you they could be the most beautiful person you have ever seen. Someone who judges solely on looks alone is a very shallow person and may find themselves alone because the perfect person for them wasn't up to their standards.

What Girls Said 5

• If a guy can make me laugh any time any place he has me. Looks matter to a degree but I love nerds. My ex looked like Dexter on Dexter's laboratory. Lol. I know right? But, he could make me laugh at a drop of a hat. That is why I fell in love with him. That and he had a good heart.

• They really don't mean anything to me if he has a good heart and a great personality and ambitious but not too ambitious that's all I really need someones who's nice and good-hearted but trust me even that's too much to ask

• Aww. I love your answer! As someone who has wondered this myself, I'm glad to hear that us guys who are not "Brad Pitt" still have a chance!

• Yes but I don't really think brad pitt is attractive all he really is to me is just a guy although still I'm not attracted to him but thank you very much seriously brad pitt is unattractive the only time he is - is in Troy

• I've come to realize that both very attractive and unattractive guys can be huge jerks so looks don't really factor into me liking somebody. Usually if a guy is genuine and comes at me with something different than any other guy does or says then I'll take notice.

• Looks are not the only thing that attracts me to a guy. Honestly, if a guy is dull and as dumb as a brick I'm not interested. I'm attracted to funny genuine guys who can hold my attention with conversation. If you can make me smile you can win my heart.

At the same time, tho, and this might sound really horrible, I won't marry someone I find unattractive. I could never wake up to someone everyday if I wasn't attracted to them. Plus, I'm not going to have ugly children.

• Looks matter I'm not gonna lie but look you can be dating a good looking person and they could be ass. But personality means way more. See if you like someone the more you get know them the more attractive they become to you. The personality of a person adds to their attractivness I think.

What Guys Said 1

• Ok, its good to hear that personality and heart kind of mean more than looks here. As I said in my comment to Belleza, we can't all be "Brad Pitt"!