Is it weird to wear button up shirts all the time?

i mostly wear button up long sleeve shirts. I usually were like striped or solid colored shirt and with jeans and toe-laced boots.im just used to wearing shirts. but sometimes I will see other guys looking cool in t-shirts baggy pants nice jordans wearing jewlery. I just like to dress nice and be presentable. I feel down when I'm don't look as flashy as other guys. I don't have a lot of money and own like a closet full of button ups.

Most Helpful Girl

• nope though I like a variety buttons up aren't bad - most people wear it for smart wear though

variety lol:

link

link

link

buttons up can be good to wear everyday if you wear different styles of them they can be sexy lol

link

link

What Girls Said 14

• I wear button-up shirts all the time, actually. Mostly white shirts, & a tie (cool ties like I have an ANC sailors tie from the 90s, etc), & jeans. Or, just a button up shirt with a skirt & tights... But yeah, I always dress like that. & people are like, 'well where are *you* going?' & that's funny but yeah. I mean its a cool thing, I think... It's a cheap & easy get-up, & it looks good.

(this is the kinda look I usually go for... link link without the culture-specifc stuff obvs...)

• It's not weird, you sound like a guy who enjoys lookin smart, shows that you take a bit of pride in your look. Wear what makes you feel good :) oh and comfortable :) if you're worried about what others think then stop it! Right now! If someone is more concerned about you visually then they don't deserve to know you at all. If you look in the mirror & know you look good then smile, it's all that truly matters.

• Don't feel pressured to wear something else. Wear what you want! Besides, every girl is crazy about a sharp dressed man ;)

• Nothing weird about it. Myself I usually wear what I like or what is comfortable over style any day.

• No it's not weird to wear button up shirts all the time.

• No that's your style. Nothing weird about that :)

• No just a style

• I like button ups. I don't think it's weird, but I love variety.

• No just a style choice

• No it's not

• I do not like baggy pants or jewelry on guys.

And plain t-shirts are inexpensive.

As long as you are clean that is the main thing.

• not weird

• I really like,those shirts on guys

• I don't find it weird at all! In fact I kind like it when guys do. I mean it's not like they all have to be the nice "going to church" kind. I like guys who wear the outfit you described above. I don't know what it is about that style that just makes me wanna rip his shirt off.

What Guys Said 3

• That's what you like to wear & that's fine. I don't see anything wrong with it. At one point in time I use to have my jeans starched & pressed. Loved that razor sharp crease.

I almost always wear Henley shirts. I like the look & on some level just to be different.

• I wear nice long sleeve shirts, plain soild colored t-shirts and straight fit jeans no rips or tears I also wear button down shirts over my t-shirts. And long sleeves I wear colors that compliment each other. Cologne also helps drakkar noir aka dark knight is a good choice, old spice classic scent and mount Vernon george washingtons cologne are good choices. And to top it my grandfathers gold ring with a single large diomond it's a simple and not so expensive minus the ring. Don't worry about what other people wear just wear wha you like and have confidence in what you wear how you carry yourself says a lot about you.

• As long as you look clean, it really doesn't matter much. And don't forget that personality goes a long way. If you're confident about what you have on people will sense it and be a bit more interested in you. I know I've seen some people walking about in some wild stuff but they were all-smiles and not self-consious so they made it work. It depends on the person.