Wearing a dress without panties?

Im going to an event with my boyfriend. I will be wearing a dress to this event. I was thinking about taking my panties off in the bathroom. Then (discreetly!) Tell him I have something for him and put my panties in his coat pocket. So then he would know I wasn't wearing any panties under my dress. Would this be hot or weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely hot, though before you do it, give a second thought to the nature of the event and the length of the dress. Some events you don't want to risk any accidental exposure to others.

Also, don't tell him you have something for him, just tell him you just put your panties in his pocket, otherwise he's gonna wonder what you put in his pocket and might pull them out for everyone to see.

What Guys Said 10

• You are an amazing girlfriend. And yes, that's hot.

• Not very appropriate for such a thing. I know no one else would see it but that's not really appropriate behavior in a public setting like that

• Got a semi just from reading that. Reminds me of my ex girlfriend, she came to my house, I went to the loo, came back and she was standing there naked.

• If you and your boyfriend like fucking in public places he would like that

• Its so hot. My girlfriend surprised me with that one time

• That's very hot. Make sure of a couple of details. First, make sure it's not an event with your boss or his family or co-workers. Second, wait till later in the evening, around time to leave then take your panties off and come out and put them in his pocket. You won't have to worry about him dawdling and you know you and he are in for some intense intimacy when you get home. You might not even make it home!

• hot got hard just reading it lol... I'm jealous of your boyfriend now

• Snapchat me,Smooth268

• Tell him you are not wearing panties before you leave for the event, and then just don't wear any, it's hot, my x use to do it.and if you can find a discreet place in public, let him reach up your dress and play with your pussy, even for just a few seconds, it's jot and will lead to great sex that night.

• Insanely hot.

On the scale of one to 10, it's about a billion!

...and you could even just whisper into his ear "I'm not wearing any panties" and see his facial expression change and him even (possibly) getting an erection.

Heck, where's the vending machine with girlfriends like you?

• Any other ideas on how I can tease him? I really want to drive him crrazzy

What Girls Said 5

• What kind of event is it? How formal is it? This doesn't sound appropriate for something very formal, a big social event or something for work.

• Not formal, but at a classy venue

• We are just going out. Its not for work or anything. It shouldn't be that crowded either

• If its just the two of you for a romantic date then its up to you. For me the fun part would be the romance and putting my panties in his pocket could take the romance out of it. It really will depend on your personality and and what you want out of the evening before you have sex.

• Haha, I need to do that one day. It's hot. Go for it. He is a lucky guy :)

• It's not appropriate, as horny as you may be at the time...you have to keep your hormones classy. Just don't, OK?

• Haha. It's just for fun ;) It's kinda exiting. I am sure they are not gonna have sex in the bathroom afterward. I guess they will have it later that evening without audience.

• DO IT !

• Aww that's cute. Have fun at your event ;)

• Not weird at all. I've done that many times.