Gross pool hair? WIll he care?

So I am pretty excited because this saturday the guy I like is coming to my house swimming. He's never been to y house and we've never hung out before (I mean a few other people will be there). But I am obsessed with looking great for him. I'm thin so I look fine in a bathing suit but I am scared of my hair after I swim. It is really awful, I can't explain it but my pool hair is not pretty. And I am paranoid he is going to think I'm ugly or gross or something.

Or will he not even be paying attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• you'll be fine.

i understand. I have short hair. and it's cute dry but wet I look like a boy.

but if you look great in the bathing suite don't worry about it. And if he makes a comment about it.

he's only joking probably and then just go with it. I assume that guys like it when I girl can find faults in herself.

now not like "oh my god I'm sooo fat" that's annoying. and it's annoying when girls do it all the time

but if he's like "you're hair..." or whatever just be like "Oh my god I know right? haha" be Silly!

What Guys Said 1

• im pretty sure it doesn't matter

if it bothers you that much just

put ur hair up with a hair clip

What Girls Said 5

• If he likes you then it won't matter if your hair is wet..

I'm pretty sure that guys are more interested in a girl who's up for a bit of fun in a swimming pool without worrying about her appearance, over some beauty queen who runs back in her house to find a mirror, or is afraid to, literally, get her hair wet!

• don't worry about it...maybe after you get out of the pool before you like hang out and stuff (like before it dries) run in and wash your hair really quick and just put salt spray in it. then it will look natural still but cleaner. what you definitely don't want to do is make a big deal about not getting your hair wet, that's lame.

• Nah, I don't think he'll care. There will be other people there to, so I bet their hair won't be too hot either.

• you could take some water and just rinse out the chlorine when you get out or take some bands and do a messy bun?

• He won't care, at all. And if he doesn't like it, then screw him, you know?