Boyfriend has been looking online at escorts.

I feel a bit weird having to come online for advice but I just don't know what else to do anymore. Yesterday I was at my partners mums house & was using her laptop, as I went to type something in all these online escort websites came up. At first I thought nothing of it but then I realized they had been looked at early hours of the morning so I asked my partners mum when she had last gone onto her laptop & she said she couldn't remember. Knowing I wouldn't find any of her history over the last week or so I looked down it, all these escort websites had been looked at & some girls even viewed. I haven't yet confronted him as I know this will cause a massive argument. On top of that the history said he had been messaging an ex too, I've always had confident issues which make me fin it extremely hard to trust people as I always have felt like I'm never good enough. This has knocked me back even more & I'm now worried I'm not going to get answers as he will just be mad that I had even gone down the history. Am I worrying too much? Is this just what some men do? I'm so confused & upset at the moment.

Most Helpful Guy

• well it's possible that he's just looking...

but frankly the fact that he's messaging his ex makes me think that he's not just looking. to me I would ask him. it's not like you were snooping it just came up (since he didn't make any attempt to cover his tracks) so he needs to explain himself. I wouldn't be overly confrontational as much as I would just bring up, 'hey, I was on your mom's comp and all these escort sites came up. what's up with that, and don't b.s. me?"

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• First, are you SURE it was him who accessed those sites? Is it possible it was someone else? If you are sure, then I'd confront him about it. That's a massive red flag and it's not okay.

• 100% him, as along with looking at the escort websites he was back & fourth on Facebook which is how I noticed he had messages his ex.

• Ahh crap that sucks. Confront him. Don't let him deny it, but try not to be accusatory and harsh, or you won't be able to really talk about it. Try, "So I noticed you've been looking at escort websites, can you please tell me why?" Ask him if he's not happy with you, etc.

• Something similar happened to me. I was making reservations through my guy's email and saw this casual sex websites. I immediately confronted him. I think you should too.

• That is odd behaviour, check it out!