Tall girls are you tried of your height being a negative for dating?

Are you? I say some of it is your fault for being too picky on your choice of guys and some isn't because your height should never be a negative.It should be a thing of beauty.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't see my height as a bad thing when it comes to dating. A lot of guys say they prefer short girls, but most just don't care. While most of the attention I get comes from tall guys, even short guys approach me which I think is pretty cool.

When I was younger I was more insecure about it. Now the only thing is I feel self conscious wearing high heels.

• Why are heels such a big deal though? I mean it isn't real height, for a man worry about a woman in heels is silly lol. I think heels look better on a tall girl. For a short girl wearing heels it looks they are desperate to look a little taller. A tall girl wearing them just shows more of her lovely tall self.

• don't because I'm sure you are pretty cute. Most tall girls are cute anyway :)

• Haha cheers mate

What Girls Said 4

• Im tall but most guys are taller then me because I'm just tall for a girl but I'm not extremely tall. I'm not even really model tall I'm 5"8. Amd no I wouldn't say it was a negative but sometimes I have thoses days when I think it would be nice to be short right about now, but short girls feel the same way. Overall there's no problem

• I am 5'11. It was extremely frustrating in middle and high school. Now that I am an adult it does not bother me. I love my height. And boys don't mind that I am taller, they still hit on me. I have had "buddies/parteners/sexy time" with boys shorter than me. My current boyfriend of 2.5 years is 6'1 so I am taller in heels, and it does not bother him.

But yes, it was very frustrating when I was younger.

• Pretty much overtime you matured and realized it isn't bad. At least got over it at a younger age. high school sucks for dating anyway. Well you do seem to be a very beautiful lady and I'm glad your man accepts for who you are. Of course it doesn't bother him because the fact it isn't big deal and look good in them :) I'm 6'1 like your guy too. I think tall girls are cute and beautiful :P In my opinion the taller the better.

• Haha, thank you.

• My height is not a negative. Period. Nothing else to say.

• There are tall guys out there for the tall girls

• Why does it have to be a tall guy? Why can't be a nice and loving guy. Everything is too height based.

What Guys Said 1

• I love tall girls!