What color do you like best for underwear?

Well first off what kinda underwear do you like best?

g strings thongs, lace booty shorts, booty shorts, normal.. ext ext

and what colors to you like best..

color question mainly for thongs and g strings..

but yeah, what colors you like the best ? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never gone in for thongs,but I do like a nice silky pair of bikini panties.My fav color is pink.I also love sexy hosiery ,too.I like a nice pair of really sheer pantyhose,maybe even crotchless.I also really like garter belts and sexy nylons,with the skintones being my fav colors,like nude ,beige or tan.I also like black and white.I guess I'm a little old fashioned like that.Thigh hi's are great ,too.I'm also a sucker for the old style "vintage looks",like corsets,bustiers,basques and merry widows.Just my opinion,but I think that women of yesteryear were so beautiful,sexy and femimine.Girls of today could learn a lesson on how to look like a lady,be feminine and still be a strong woman.

What Guys Said 4

• i personally don't like g-strings because they don't bring out the true beauty of the behind. I like green underwear.

• LOVE black lacy booty shorts

• red lace booty shorts but thongs are good to

• lace bootyshorts...in black or pink

What Girls Said 4

• i like boyshorts. (they're so comfy) and I like black the best out of all colours.

• I love wearing boy shorts, and when I go to bed I wear boxers. My guy thinks it's hella sexy. I like multi-colored, like a solid with polka-dots, or stripes. I like my panties to be bright and fun because I feel better in things like that.

I do make sure though, that there's the white, or lighter colored cotton piece in the crotch area because I don't want the dye getting into where it shouldn't be[:

• I like bright colors like pink and blue. Thongs and gstrings are all I wear. I like cute undies

• i love thongs, all colors! but my favorites are from agent provocator. or sometimes when it's pretty hot outside and I'm wearing a skirt I go commando , but only when I'm in a relationship to tease my boyfriend.