Do you wish you could walk into a room and people will stop to look and admire you?

Its the way you walk into a room and a style of dress, personality and face.

imagine you walking into a room with a dream like fog and blur behind you .

when I walk into a room I make yourself known with style and grace. Learn from me on how to do it thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I hate it when that happens. Friends think I love the attention but I'm a very shy person in reality.

What Girls Said 5

• No. I don't like attention. That's why I spent most of my 18th birthday party hidden in the bathroom.

• nah I'm fine with the way things are

• I like being a normal person. I don't really like the special attention on me by many people. It would make me feel shy and uncomfortable.

• Absolutely not.

I'm always the person in the corner trying NOT to be seen. I love the anonymity my life allows. Being famous would be my nightmare.

• People admire you.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't feel very comfortable when there's lots of attention on me. Even if it's good attention like admiring me. Of course it's nice and feels great to know that I'm admired, but I don't want everyone to stop and look at me.

• People kinda already do that now when I walk in a room...lol jk

but I'm good with things are now, don't want too many girls staring at me ;)

• I'm very antisocial it would make me very uncomfortable.

• Wait, you mean to tell me that people don't already stop to look at me and admire me? The bas-----s ;)

Seriously though, no.

I'm actually kinda surprised at the answers here, I thought I was the only one that was going to say no, I don't like attention on me at all

• Yeah . . . no. That would be the last thing that I would want. I'm like Sparrow. I am the person trying my best NOT to be seen.

• I hate being the center of attention.