Already have auburn/"ginger" hair but considering going lighter. can I get opinions?

i have pictures of me on my profile and I was hoping for some honest opinions on lightening my hair to either of these.

strawberry blonde, the lighter color on the right link

or a slightly darker strawberry blonde, on the left link

any opinions on if you think either would look good/which would look better? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're hair is nice in your third and your last photo... I think you suit darker hair, would suit red hair I'd say.

What Guys Said 5

• The lighter strawberry bnlonde/red look on the right suits you so well, go with that! It harmonizes with your light skin tone perfectly.

• I say dark straberry blonde. If its darker of a light color, it gives it a bit more of a daring character (this my opinion)

• I say the darker strawberry blonde on the left, it just looks better.

• Darker.

• i like red heads. but if you really wanna do it, then go ahead :(

What Girls Said 6

• darker:)

• Straberry blond because your eyebrows are lighter, and if you have a darker color on, it'll make it obvious that it's not your real haircolor. Even blond would suit you :) But great choices!

• Going lighter will give you more colour from your picture it looks like darker colours will wash you out.

• darker would go better with your skin tone

• Love the slightly darker strawberry blonde on the left.

But they may the same color because of the chromatism.

This color will match you perfect I think :)

• it would ook fake on you