Do I look like McLovin?

Last night, this drunk girl came up and pointed at me right before drunkedly slurring "You look like McLovin". I dismissed it because she was clearly intoxicated, but I would like to know if there was a kernel of truth in her assessment?

From the feedback I had gotten, I've decided to simply change my hairstyle and wear contacts. Thanks for all the feedback!

Most Helpful Girl

• Your eyebrows are thicker, your face a different more rounded shape. He looks more like a rat with saggy cheeks. If you are worried about it just change your hair style and wear contacts.

What Girls Said 6

• haha that's hilarious. I mean I guess I see a slight similarity, mostly just the glasses, dark hair, and face shape though. I think you are more attractive than mclovin and not nearly as dorky looking :p

• Where did the pic go? I wanted to see it lol

• I want to see the picture

• There is no pic, so sad wanted to see.

• Wait...where's your pic?

• Thank us by voting for best answer dude...

• I assume that answer was yours.

What Guys Said 1

• Umm, how are we supposed to tell if you look like McLovin? You have no pictures of yourself?