Where is a good place to meet smart girls?

Looking for help on where I would meet a smart girl, 20-25 in Sydney, Australia.

Being a university graduate, I don't need some girl who is ultra-intellectual, but just someone who can hold and enjoy a political, scientific, historical, philosophical (etc) conversation.

What are some places you suggest I should look. I have high confidence and don't mind asking a girl for her number and striking up a conversation, but where is the best place to look?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it could be anywhere though I would venture to think the smart ones are looking for homes, families and husbands.

• I'd imagine so too, but I just needed some ideas on where to look for these girls/women.

• Are you in college? Girls in college are privileged and well educated.

• I'm currently at University almost finished a bachelor of science, most of the girls I've met are already in relationships or not even slightly interested in an intelligent conversation and spend their weekends getting wasted (not stereotyping here, but just the good ones are taken and the single ones get wasted each weekend).

What Girls Said 1

• a library

What Guys Said 3

• Try a wine tasting, if all the ladies are out of your "range" try something else unless you wanna try a year of cougar hunting.

• library probably, or comican

• I was thinking that but down here all nerdy/geeky/dorky girls who go to comicon are REALLY entitles and looooove the attention of being hit on left, right and centre. I should try the library more often though, thanks!

• The "style" section of GAG.