Girls: Important: Does height of guy matters for you?

Girls: What you like most to least in daily life as well as while having sex, kissing, cuddling, etc.

1.Guy with more height than you!

2. Guy with similar height!

3. Guy with small height than you!

Actually, my height is only one inch higher than my girlfriend and I want to know that how she feels! Does it OK or she sometime wants more! Your opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually like taller guys ,at least by 3-4 inches,but I've liked a guy who was the same height as me(my first crush hehe). And if she's your GIRLFRIEND ,I think she's fine with it,there are much more important things besides the height. An earlier Happy New Year ! :)

• Yeah! Thank you thank you and same to you with a lot of best wishes, peace and love :)

What Girls Said 7

• Similar or taller. Preference in option 1. If you love someone small things like this eventually become less of a problem.

• What if I am only one inch taller then her?

• Well I don't know how your girl feels but if I had a guy who was one inch taller it wouldn't matter that much.

• Okay! Thank you :)

• I'm 5' 6" and I really didn't care if they were taller or not than me. My current guy and soon to be hubby is 6' 3" so quite a bit taller than I am.

• I'm 5'8" and my guy is an inch shorter than me. Aaaand I have no problem with it :)

I like being similar in height. Touch taller or too much shorter would be a little odd to me

• 5'3 here, but I'd rather date a guy with more height, or slightly similar height. however I have noticed, after cuddling with a guy (who was 6'4) his legs were way too long! haha

• I'm 5'2. The shortest guy I've been with was 5'5 and the tallest was 6'5. My height makes me compatible with most guys.

• i am 5"1 I find 6 feet or taller very attractive but physically things work best with a guy around 5"8 or so

• SIX FEET PLEASE

What Guys Said 1

• I was 6ft4 by the time I was 11 or 12 and everybody said, whoa he's gonna get the girls. Yeah he did alright, meaning me. I got 2 girls, both cheated on me almost 30 years ago. I haven't found one since much less touch a girl. So now that you can see how much a guys height matters, if I were you I wouldn't let my height bother me one bit.