Guys do you find girls wearing the hijab (muslim head scarf) attractive?

I'm 17 and I wear the hijab (that covers only my hair, not my face) and I get A LOT of attention from guys, especially white guys. I always find them checking me out and eyeing me and all that. but I always thought the head covering was a turn off to guys? So what I'm asking is what do you think of when you see an attractive girl that wears the hijab?

I'm not going to say that I don't like the attention though ahaha

Yeah that's what I thought but the thing is a lot of them actually approach me. Many guys tell me that I'm pretty and even wink or smile at me. And recently this white guy (he was in college) at the grocery store came up to me and asked for my number and told me that I was very pretty. He was staring at me before that. so I don't know lol
they don't all dress in ninja outfits guys. We just wear regular jeans and a shirt except with just a scarf on our head
the hijab doesn't cover the face by the way so you can see the mouth,nose,eyes,cheeks,chin...everything on the face.

it just covers the hair

Most Helpful Guy

• Flourish my girl. Flourish.

I go to school in an area with a large Muslim community. Most of the ladies are of south Asian ancestry ( Mainly Malaysia and India) and many of them wear Hijabs. I like the way it frames ad highlights the face. Some wear cheek and eye makeup which also enhances the look. Another thing that is attractive is the reason why they wear the hijab. Their devotion to their faith is really admirable. I really respect that

What Guys Said 13

• Some women can look hot with a hijab on.

It's not a turn off but might make you not approach because you'd expect not to have any success.

• If the girl has pretty eyes, the hijab highlights them better than any kind of makeup. It can look really alluring at times, to me, and I'm not part of that culture.

But in general, I prefer to see someone's face, rather than having to wonder what her expression is when I try to flirt with her.

• Personally, it isn't for me...Sorry

Reason. No big reason. If I had to say, it just seems suspicious and weird to me.

• well personaly I think girls in hijab looks really beautiful and they are beyond compare.

• I just don't think so . But very recently I thought that the Muslim woman's ninja outfit was kind of kinky I guess.

• Some are very attractive but I would never approach them

• its definitely different id say. I like different :P

• They're just looking at you because they don't normally see girls wearing a hijab. It's not necessarily a good thing. Personally, I don't think they are attractive.

• It's not really a turn off and shouldn't be. It is only a turn off for picky guys.. Personally, if you look good then you look goood. Hijab on an attractive girl sounds exotic as hell! Work it!

• It not anything to do with the hijab it's the girl

• If you're pretty, then they're looking at you. I assume that the hijab just keeps them away from trying to pick you up all the time. With all the laws and rules that can actually get someone killed when they brake that law/rule, I know that I wouldn't be all that fond of dating a Muslim girl.

• NO. There is nothing attractive about the hijab. Those guys are probably just looking at you because you look different, I doubt they actually find it attractive.

• I usually don't look whatsoever, I don't think most my friends have ever even considered dating a Muslim girl. it's not worth being killed over and they're not allowed to date non.Muslim guys, only Muslim guys are allowed to date non Muslims

What Girls Said 2

• Some Muslim girls/women have such attractive facial features that the hijab doesn't do a great job of hiding their beauty.

• I wear one too but I mostly get hit on by middle eastern and black guys.