Guys and girls, when you see a girl wearing leggings do you think they are sl**s?

If you see a girl wearing leggings with something that isn't a dress or a long shirt do you immediately think she's a sl**t? A lot of girls in my school wear leggings with medium average length shirts like me because sometimes leggings look better than jeans with the shirt. If so, why do you think this? If the girl's shirt isn't revealing at all? Sometimes I'll wear long sleeve shirts with leggings everything is covered up including the front. Most girls who wear it are not sluts at least in my school- sometimes they're the smart kids.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really like leggings because on far most of the girls they don't look well because you need somewhat perfect legs to pull them off. They look hot on models, but they have those slim tall legs, and face it 99% of the women don't look like models. That doesn't matter, that's not my point.

Leggings alone don't make you look slutty, though they can depending on the whole outfit. In most cases girls are simply unable to pull them off anyway, so it's just ugly. And if they look good, they look good.

What Guys Said 5

• no...dont think slut at all. That is totally the style right now (one that I hope goes away soon I might add)...the leggings and long shirts or with a skirt isn't bad at all...its the god awful Ugg boots they wear with them. I miss the days of women wearing boots with a sexy heel...the flat riding boot is dominating fashion :((

• No. There are girls that wear them casually like it's nothing but they make it look nice. It's hot and sexy

• No

• not at all

• If they are like these: link and you don't cover up your butt then yeah; if I can't see your butt then no

What Girls Said 3

• Seriously? As long as the leggings aren't see-through, there should be no problem with them. They are comfortable, casual and cute! Nothing about them is slutty (although they are scandalous when see-through and revealing... in which case a dress or long shirt needs to be worn). The reason why people may think they are is because men have made us aware that leggings turn them on, therefore, if a girl wears leggings, she's doing so to attract attention from guys- which is so not always the case.

• My exact thoughts. But I read an article online that made me think otherwise. I wear opaque leggings myself but then you have those who say if you're wearing leggings with anything else but a long shirt or a dress then you're a sl**

• To be honest it wasn't actually an article. It was a post someone made she described her outfit she had leggings on and a few guys called her a sl**. Even the comments on the post were basically saying the same thing.

• Well, who are guys to call girls sluts for wearing leggings- that's their issue. And the internet is full of haters. It's ridiculous. Final opinion & answer: opaque leggings are not slutty, regardless of what they're worn with, body/figure permitting.

• There are ways that you can wear them that may make you look very tacky not slutty. But there are also ways that can still look very classy too. It depends on the overall look and also, body shape. If a girl doesn't have the right body shape it can look unflattering. What can make it look tacky is if your whole butt is showing and if top you are wearing it with is, is short. That's just my opinion though.

• I hate when girls wear leggings to school. But I also have to admit some leggings are hella cute! (Whhat? They are!) && sometimes the leggings pull the outfit together. So I personally don't think girls who wear leggings are slutts, but I have mixed feelings

about it sometime tho, I think its more about the intentions of the girl! Most Girls love to show off their ass, I get it, nobody likes it when her butt looks flat :( Sorry I know I don't. * That feeling when pants make your butt look greatt*Yess!* But we all know that when you wear leggings your butt is more visible...(Goodbye saggy jeans! && Hello Tight Fitt!*)) So some girls purposefully wear legging to make their butt more visible to guys! Not appropriate for school! (Eh I hate that word :P

Another point, when it's really cold outside and you come to school with leggings...I'm sorry but really? Leggings don't keep you warmer then Pants && they're are not pants! Enough said!

Overall I just think Girls shouldn't be wearing leggings to school as if they are pants. Jeans/Pants now a days come in cheetah print, red, floral, studded, ripped etc

&& it's good tho that you at least cover up, I'm not the type that thinks one should wear clothes so that no skin is visible, but I do support modesty. && modesty doesn't always mean bad clothes or being wrapped like a cocoon ;)

Hoped this helped! Best Wishes and Happy New Year!

• I hate wearing those cheetah galaxy studded prints. They are so hard to pair things with. Leggings are comfortable and goes with just about everything.