What's the best way to handle these situations?

When I'm talking to a guy and he keeps looking at my breasts? I understand it happens but sometimes it's excessive and makes me feel uncomfortable. How can I get them to stop? Perhaps fold my arms or ask them not to? I mean its fine if its once but at some point you need to get a handle of yourself. There's not much to look at anyways.

Perhaps I will in return start looking at his crotch...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Stare at them until they make eye contact, when they do, just say to them, while looking disappointed, "dream on pal"x

• Wear this shirt, then they'll still be looking in your eyes

link

• Just say, like what you see?

• In my opinion:

Stop talking to him. If a man who is talking to you would rather stare at your chest than look you in the face, he doesn't have any interest in talking to you. Nothing sends a better message than simply turning around and refusing to talk to him.

Thanks for reading my answer, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

• if he keeps looking at your breasts it is a sign of immaturity on his part. Don't get me wrong I love boobs but I have self-control and I know that if I am talking to a lady it is respectful to look them in the eyes.

Maybe you can jokingly say, "hey my eyes are up here"

• Do you give them an annoyed look?

• Tell him how you feel. Ask him why is he looking at your breasts? It makes me uncomfortable.

• would you rather they look at your puss.y?

What Girls Said 4

• Fold your arms and give them the annoyed look.

• Don't do that. He may think you're interested LOL.

• Lmao ! That sounds hilarious! Do it and please inform me about the results if you want :p!

• I will. I'm dead serious

• Sorry to interrupt but you are so gorgeous. You look exactly like Audrey Hepburn.

• You got a beautiful face, guess he 's checking out the rest of your 'tools' too.

• Let them know. You have to be blunt in life.