Girls, would scars on a guys arm turn you off?

I have to tend a woodstove at my house and today I burned myself. I looked at arms afterward and realized I have more than s few scars especially on my forearms. I know some girls seem to like scars, but I'm just wondering if it's a turn off. I'm pretty muscular, but would girl only see the scars and eliminate me as an option? There is 2 or 3 on each arm, the scars aren't huge, they're about one or 2 mm wide and about an inch (or 2.5 cm) long.

They don't look like self harm scars.

Is this a turnoff girls? If so how bad?

• Yes.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • No.
    73% (11)50% (1)71% (12)Vote
  • I don't care.
    27% (4)0% (0)24% (4)Vote
  • I'm a guy.
    0% (0)50% (1)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• No, not a turnoff. It's part of you and scars have stories that go along with them. I have some scars from various surgeries/injuries over the years - they are faded now but still there. My fiance has a long 4 inch scar lengthwise on the inside of his forearm from an open arm fracture he had many years ago. It doesn't bother me at all. I think there are very few people who are completely free of scars, no matter how they happened.

Take care of your burn!

0|2
    0|0
    • No, I asked this question before I took care of it. Pain and health are foreign concepts to me. I like the smell of me burning. Come on sweetheart I'm not that dumb. :)

Thanks for the answer.

• lol, after I submitted it already I was like... wait. He's obviously done that already. haha. Brain freeze.

• Ha, it happens to the best of us.

• It's not a turnoff, I don't really care about some scars on a guy's arm. Don't worry about it :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Scars are cool. They have stories attached to them.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, it is not a turn off, don't worry. If a guy is hot then I find everything about him hot, even the scars that he might have ( yeah, I know it's sounds stupid...:D ).

0|2
    0|0
  • its not a big deal. there's a guy from my school whom all the girls go ga ga over, and he actually has a hugeeee scar running down his arm... and he's gotten super tan, and his scar makes that portion of his skin look really white. but even though, he's still thought to be extremely attractive..

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has a many scars and it doesn't bother me at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think scars are such a turn on especially in the right place . Your scars don't Look that big so if your worried about them they probably aren't very noticeable. I have 3 really big scars on my arms from a car accident people don't notice(but I do) them and when a guy does see them they think it's cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how big

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a turn off if they are from self harm, otherwise no problem.

0|1
    0|0
    • The closest think I have to those are the veins popping out of my wrist. My scars don't look like self harm scars. Thanks for the answer.

What Guys Said 2

• I think most girls either are indifferent or have a secret fetish for men with scars (because they seem "manlier")

1|1
    0|1
  • I hope not. I have so many... blech.

My arms are tore up.

1|1
    0|0