Guys, what is your physical standard? Do you go for a girl with a specific weight or height?

Or do you judge her by the whole package? I'm open-minded. I have loved and dated men who were skinny, average and slightly heavy.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I can't say I have "specific" weight or height, because, for one, I'm quite poor at judging those things. But if we are talking about standards, then I'd say I wouldn't want the woman to be in either extreme end in either category.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• As long as their under 5'10 they should be alright considering I'm like only 5'6/7ish. As for body type, I prefer curvy girls or thick girls (not to be confused with fat). They can weigh whatever, if they look good. I know this one girl whos like 200 pounds, but she is like 5'10 and has a thick build, slim waist, that's just her body type. If their obese, then that's a no no. So to sum things up, just be in reasonable shape. Oh also I'm not that into real skinny girls, I can be attracted to them, and I have in the past, it just depends on the girl and if we have chemistry or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weight 100- 200

height 5-6ft

I really don't give a shit as long as you' got a brain and aren't fuck ugly.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Specific height? No.

Specific weight? Hell yeah...

0|0
    0|0