Can thin girls pull of more styles without looking slutty?

Like the leather leggings & skirts or crop tops... IMO they tend to make bigger girls look slutty, while thin girls can look classy in them.

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I know for sure I am not big. My weight is normal, my waist is small, but I have big breasts and a big bubble butt and I've noticed that some "innocent" looking clothes can make me look like I'm trying too hard to impress/draw attention. Plus, I am short and the features I described look sort of weird on me and they look huge for my height. Most of my female friends with different body types can get away with wearing almost everything and without looking like they try too hard. So to answer your question, yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know about not looking slutty, but only thin girls should wear those. It all truly depends on how it comes together, but generally those articles don't look slutty on girls. They don't make bigger girls look slutty, they make them look disgusting and disillusioned.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah... probably. Some clothing may look more natural and fitted on a thin girl as opposed to say a bigger girl forcing herself into something that doesn't fit her properly. It's all about the fit of the clothing... if the fit looks too tight or revealing then yes, you can draw attention to certain body parts which may come across as tacky.

0|0
    0|0
  • If by "bigger" you mean chunky or overweight, then those girls don't really look good in the styles you mentioned. If by "skinny" you mean thin and lacking curves (noticeable butt and boobs) yes they can "get away" with more styles, only because people tend to view them less sexually since those girls don't have a very sexual figure to begin with. When a girl with an hourglass or pear figure who is still slim but has larger boobs or butt wears those things it's an attention grabber because those are more "sexual" body types and they will naturally get more attention because men are drawn to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who don't have curves can. Leather leggings look cute on a small bum but very sexually provocative on real bubble butt. Low cut shirts can look stylish on girls with small boobs, while bigger chested girls will have their boobs falling out. Small hips go well with a crop shirt while wide hips will draw a lot of attention.

Girls that have more boyish bodies lack a features that are usually considred as sexually attractive, so dressing slutty is a lot harder

1|0
    1|1
  • Skinny pants are illegal at my school and while none of the stick thin girls get in trouble if they wear them when I do I often get caught. So yes it's more noticeable and slutty if you're not super thin. I wouldn't say a crop top is ever classy but I do love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. Even if the girl is relatively thin but busty/curvy this counts. If a curvy girl puts on a v-neck she's showing her cleavage. If a flat-chested girl puts on a v-neck she's wearing the shirt she got for Christmas.

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I have seen in question a girl with a small bust and smaller hips and bum can wear pretty much anything without looking too slutty, like tight pants, shorter shorts and low cut shirts. One question people responded that if you have curves or just larger boobs you should dress appropriately for the assets you have.

0|0
    0|0
  • thin girls might look better in them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It looks more stylish and less tacky. Same goes for revealing clothes, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls who don't have a lot of curves can.

2|0
    0|0