Flip flops in winter.

Girls, do you ever wear flip flops when it is cold out? I saw a girl in town today wearing flip flops and it was only a little above freezing. She really stood out from the crowd but looked comfortable and didn't seem to mind the cold. I was extremely impressed!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Hell no, I can't stand cold weather. While some girls value looking cute at the expense of their body warmth, I simply do not care. I dress to keep warm even if that means layers upon layers and so bundled up that I look like this: link

• bad idea - even know my feet are freezing and I am wearing a woolly blanket but it'd be hypocritical if I say anything against it lol I've done it plenty of times. My mum told me off too lol

• I wouldn't, not even if it's warm out, it just looks weird.

• No...no...no...I could never do that lol.

• Of course not

• No, that would be cold and uncomfortable.

• A friend of mine likes to walk barefoot in the snow. That I can understand. But flip flops seem ridiculous

• Not very often, maybe when I am taking out the garbage or just doing a quick task

• Maybe indoor?

• Why would you wear any kind of shoe indoors?

• Alwaayss, i wear flip flops, sandals, heels, slip ons hahahaha everything that doesn't require socks cause i like to keep my feet free and nice. I dont really feel the cold, but i really like to wear open shoes in the cold!

• No I do not wear flip flops in winter because there is frost and snow on the ground, only a fool wants to walk around

in the cold snow

with ice crystals growing

on your toenails

no way

I wear snowboots with insulation and fur inside of them.

• No of course not

• I never done that and it doesn't make sense. I don't like wearing flip flops even in the Summer.

What Guys Said 2

• I dare you to go up to her and say this to her, "Your feet looks cold; can I help you warm them up for you?". I'd love to see your reaction!

• The worst is flip flops with white socks.