Girls, how do you feel about a guy sporting an mustache?

I always sport a mustache to look a little older. Without a mustache people think I'm 16-17 when I'm actually 24.

• I love a mustache on a guy
    12% (2)14% (1)12% (3)Vote
  • I hate a mustache one a guy
    88% (15)0% (0)62% (15)Vote
  • I'm a guy without a mustache
    0% (0)71% (5)21% (5)Vote
  • I'm a guy woth a mustache
    0% (0)15% (1)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|3

Most Helpful Girl

• link ;p

Seriously, a beard would be better. A mustache makes me think of those vintage movies. Or my uncle. I used to be scared of his mustache haha...

4|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• B. I absolutely refuse to date a guy with a mustache.. especially if it's JUST a mustache. I wouldn't worry about looking younger, a lot of guys in their 20's look like teens and girls in their teens look like they're in their 20's ... it's an unfortunately confusing situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • agh I don't like it tbh. the most ill like is if its one of those stubbly ones.

i just like a guy who is cleanly shaven or has that scruffy look [but not too scruffy:) ]

0|0
    0|0
  • guys with a moustache look like p*rn stars. and the girl with the link to the picture has got a good f**king point with that picture :D

beard or nothing. moustache is...not attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it. Absolutely hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into the stache, but I am not completely against it either. I guess it depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not much of a fan of mustaches

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing personally

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess It depends on how you want to look, my dad looked good/fine with mustache but he was 27 ish when he had one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely prefer beards it's way hotter, I'm not really into mustache

0|0
    0|0
  • I have yet to see a guy be able to pull off a mustache without looking creepy. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely no for me

0|0
    0|0
  • no hair below the eyes is my rule. moustaches are yak.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, just no

0|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed the 'pedo stache' trending/ 70s p*rno stache amongst younger guys and I am not a fan AT ALL. It needs to go, seriously. Unless you're Johnny Depp, Zorro, or Orlando Bloom, shave the stache

0|0
    0|1
  • I prefer goatees or beards to just a mustache.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a mustache guy because my father had one all the time so I don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate mustaches so much. Actually contrary to popular belief, most women hate mustaches.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO NO NO. I hate mustaches. It looks terrible

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Without a mustache and a goatee people are forever mistaken me for Brad Pitt, and since I hate drawing attention to myself I continue to shave selectively.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike the word that's one thing. Must dash.. it's stupid.. I just don't get it. Why must the hair on the face dash? Why is it called must dash!?!

0|0
    0|0
  • There will come a time when you want to look younger. Enjoy your youth while you can.

1|1
    0|0