Hair Question?

I'm a qualified hairdresser so I'm pretty much thinking about what new thing I could do to my hair.

I'm naturally a brunette but I have light blond hair at the moment.

When I had Brown hair I never got ANY attention from guys but since I've been blonde I've got much more.

I done previous questions here on what people thought of my hair and a lot were negative about how "fake" I looked.

I need opinions about if I should go back to my natural hair and be invisible again or stay blonde and be labeled a "fake"

what are peoples opinions on this ?

Thankyou x

1. link

2. link

Most Helpful Girl

• As another hairdresser I think both colors wash out your skintone. The blonde is too light and the dark is too dark. If you were to go to a level 7 warm medium blonde it would n't look fake and your skin would glow! I went blonde before but I looked TERRIBLE lol. Everyone hated it. I think you def. look better lighter than darker. Also, you should bleach your eyebrows a little bit with facial hair bleach. If you leave it on for only a couple minutes it will bring your brows to a light brown shade and will look more nautral but you really have to watch it. I did it to mine before it works well. That is what celebrities do to lighten their brows then just do a haircolor over them to match the color they are getting their hair dyed so it looks more nautral. Def. go with a deeper warm blonde it will warm up your skin. You are very pretty either way, but you do seem more confident as a blonde. That could be why you are getting extra attention to because you feel good about yourself!

What Guys Said 4

• i would get a darker blonde.

if not I would go back 2 your

old hairstyle. its about personality

not looks.

• Yeahh, but with brown hair people wouldn't even notice me enough to get to know my personality but with blonde people see me as being fake and I dislike fake people so don't really wanna be one :(

• A darker blonde might not look fake.

• I say BLONDE! Blondes are really sexy and cute. Brunnettes are more lame. No offense.

• i say, keep it all natural.

• blonde looks very nice I think

What Girls Said 5

• You look better blonde, but I'd go with a darker blonde. Dark blonde is classy and doesn't look fake (like Dolly Parton blonde), yet it's still blonde.

• I think that people are just calling you fake because their mad that your not a real blonde and your getting attention. Who cares what your real hair color is? Your a hairdresser and you need to experiment. I think you should stay with the blonde, but if you don't want to deal with those people anymore, you should go with a different color but with some blonde in it. : )

• First off, who cares what people think? I prefer the blonde hair-you look happier, brighter and more summery. Who wants to be invisible? I'm sure you aren't though when you are your natural colour. It's not just hair colour that attracts people. Your face is pretty too! I agree though, when I have blonde hair I get more attention. And you don't look fake at all! When you said that I was expecting some bleach blonde orange girl covered in make-up. You honestly do not look fake. The people who say that are jealous-fact.

• I think both look good, but I prefer you as a brunette. It gives much more depth and suits your skin tone. I'm sure you'll not be invisible for most guys. In fact it's actually proven that guys notice blondes at first sight more than brunettes, but date and marry them over blondes. That's just some fact I read somewhere, it absolutely doesn't apply to everyone though.

• I think I like you better with brown hair.