What do guys look for in girls?

Do guys like girls that would rather read in their free time ? If not, what do they look for ?

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl who reads in her free time? That's one of the sexiest things I can imagine.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's safe to say it depends on the guy...I for one like witty/funny girls, so that's one thing that gets my attention. I'm also a sucker for a nice pair of eyes, but really I think it's the spark I see behind the eyes that I'm attracted to. What is the source of that spark? I don't know, but I know it when I see it. Another big thing that I look for in a girl is that she is honest and upfront about things. Gosh, the more I think about what I want in a girl, the more I realize it probably won't happen...

Anyways, in regards to girls reading in their free time...The right guy would be okay with it as long as she spends some time with him as well.

• I like artsy girls. I'm an artsy guy.

I like athletic girls because I'm athletic too.

Harry Potter fans get pluses - little nerdy quirks like that

I like girls who share my interest.

I really don't care what you do with your spare-time as much as you make it fun. I've had more fun playing checkers than I have on entire dates before

• I do like that :)

• Girls must be sexy .

• Yepp, I like girls that read in their free time; simply because I'm like that myself

What Girls Said 0