Do guys prefer girls with or without glasses?

I have to wear glasses all of the time and was wondering if guys like girls who wear glasses or not and why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Every guy is different so it's hard to generalize here. I personally can't stand glasses on girls, and the whole "hot librarian" look never did anything for me lol. Again though, I'm one guy and there's a million other opinions out there.

• To me it really doesn't matter. Some girls look really cute with glasses and others not so much. It also depends on the style of glasses.

• What styles of glasses do you like on girls?

• It all depends on the shape of their face and what looks best on them. In general though glasses aren't a huge factor...

• I like a girl having classes, makes them have a intellectual look as they do a lot of stuff.

• Doesnt matter at all.

• I don't care. If a girl is pretty she will still be pretty in glasses.

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't matter. If you can't see, wear them. Or get contacts. Don't give up your sight for guys.

• I definitely won't be giving up my sight for guys, I was just curious.