2 days and then we're done..

Why do I see these people that are in my high school go out with somebody for like 2 days and then they break up. I mean If you don't like the person that much then what's the point in going out with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done that- when I was in 7th grade I only went out with this boy for 2 and 1/2 day and I broke up with him but I really liked him a lot it's because he kept playing too much and didn't know when to stop- but now I'm with him and I really love him a lot now I don't mind him playing around.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a waste of time to me.

What Girls Said 4

• They are desperate and then after dating someone for a couple days they realize they don't really like them that much and break up with them.

• I don't know, some people just want to 'belong' they think they need a bf/gf to be considered cool, I guess. Sometimes people are just that desperate that they'll take the first thing that's thrown at their way.

• I agree with MsVirginChica somewhat. You can date all you want it's ok. I mean in HIGH SCHOOL! But don't throw I lOVE YOU AROUND too much the word is very strong.

• It's like trying on shoes, you never know what's comfortable until you try them on. It's not that they are desprate they just don't know what they want so they get them all and throw away the ones they don't like, it's sad but true.