Do you critique friends' clothing if they ask your opinion?

Or do you just go the PC route and tell them they look great..

Do you give an honest opinion, or just what they want to hear?

Please rate the question!

Most Helpful Girl

• If she looks classy and likes the outfit, I usually say, "you look great! " but, if I can see a nipple or her ass is hanging when she bends over or it's too tight or revealing I'll say, "it makes you look fatter than you really are" or "that requires a bikini wax to wear " if it looks trashy I say something like that. She does the same for me and I am grateful for it :)

What Girls Said 8

• I always give my honest opinion..

"I don't think that shirt goes with those pants.. maybe try something like ____." Then she can do as she pleases. I would want someone to tell me if what I was wearing looked funny (in a nice way though) so I do so for others.

• I am quite straight when it comes to style or honest opinon question. I rather tell someone the hard truth. Then tell them they look good and let them go outside looking not so great as they thought.

You rather hear critique from a friend then from an outsider. That's how I think of it.

• I'm typically honest because I know I would want honest responses if my outfit didn't look good on me. I just try to say it in nice ways so I don't hurt their feelings.

• ill tell them the truth in a polite way and suggest alternative stuff that would match the clothes. I feel bad straight up saying that looks horrible together

• I don't say mean things about someone personal style

• I usually try to give it constructive criticism, because I feel that a good friend should keep her friend from looking bad.

• If my friend's personal style is different than mine, I usually just say it's not something I would pick out but it looks good on them. Now if she looked heavy or it was inappropriate for the occasion then I would suggest another outfit.

• I get very critical and my friends like it.

What Guys Said 2

• I give my honest opinion. I don't really get close to people I can't be honest to.

• Whenever I come into contact with someone oddly attired I always make it a point to and laugh and jeer. I think of it as constructive criticism.