Stretch marks?

is there any over the counter product that can help reduce the look of stretch marks? has anyone tried anything that worked for them? I have red stretch marks on my inner thighs and really need them less...um red. haa

Most Helpful Girl

• Vitamin E oil and emu oil. I worked in a nutritional health food supplement store. Use those deligently like everyday, and if you're trying to lose weight, do so slowly. Sometimes when people try to lose weight, they lose weight too fast and the skin doesn't keep up with the internal change-I'm just saying-It may not apply or does apply to you but definitely use the oils to help out. and yes, Cocoa butter cream helps as well, but depends on the concentration of it in the product.

What Guys Said 1

• dont worry most guys don't care anyway

:)

What Girls Said 1

• Bio-oil and Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula help reduce the appearance. You can find these at Wal Mart or any drug store.