Around what age are you too old wear certain accessories in your hair?

Accessories like bows.

I want to do styles like this link and link but I feel too old for them, despite me being 20. I like them on other people, but I feel like they would make me look like a kid. Some people already think I look younger than I actually am.

Updates:
I would do some of those stills, but my hair isn't long enough.

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure really depends on the girl.. some can pull it off more than others.

I like wearing bows in my hair.. just at the back though link (I'm 21 by the way).

I think it's cute :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• There is not age where you stop wearing them, if you want to keep wearing them then do so. I see plenty of girls at my college campus with bows, clips or other accessories in their hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have friends in their 20s that wear similar bows or flowers and pull it off very well. They tend to be more kinda hippy/earthy chicks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe in your 30s or 40s?

Isn't looking younger than you actually are considered good by girls?

1|0
    0|0
    • Not if you're 20 and sometimes look 16 and guys ask to see your i.d. just to make sure you're legal..

• Once you're dead it's time to phase those styles out.

1|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 4

• I am 22 and some of my female friends (we are the same age) still wear bows and flower clips. I don't think it looks bad at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe 30's

1|0
    0|0
  • You can wear wigs too that is fun when you are young

1|0
    0|0
  • It's okay if you are one year old up to 23 then after that you be too old fo that

1|0
    0|0