Girls in leggings and uggs style here, help me out!?

School(HS for me) is starting back up again and I'm really frustrated. My parents moved us to another part of the country over the summer so this is my 1st full year at my new school. Back home I always played it cool with girls, and sort of cocky. So coming here, I just thought I'd do the same. But the girls here have different style, and they are REALLY cute, ohhhh! Straight brunette or straight blonde hair, sunglasses, leggings and uggs. I've tried SO hard to just be cool and flat out ignore them, just not look. Ugh, CAN'T! They look cute like that! one blonde and one brunette especially have totally torn my ego down, damnit! The one blonde is like 5'2, but thick! Black leggings and uggs, and when I looked, my jaw just dropped, I was like WTF? The brunette, same thing! Big sunglasses, straight hair, cute face! Thick too! Leggings and uggs and I was just left staring shocked! She might have noticed, Because she had her phone in her hand, but started smiling. I was like ohhhh damnit! I thought I'd just be able to ignore it, but they look too cute like that, and there's just no way I can ignore that! I can't play it cool with these girls, help me! What do I do? It's hard to drop my ego and admit it! I didn't think this would happen to me, damn man! How do I handle this the right way girls, change my attitude? I can't ignore that. No fair girls!

Most Helpful Girl

• high school kids wear sunglasses nowadays? :o

• I was wondering the same thing? Is looking at your teacher blinding or something?

What Girls Said 5

• Hah, sounds like the hs I went to. Guys were just used to it there. I think you'll just have to get used to it. Kids can dress hot now and not be called "sluts". It's a shame if you ask me, but who am I to judge.

• Tight and uggss...are you sure uggs doesn't stand for uglies?

• Yeah welcome to 'Merica. Where the majority of white girls wear leggings, a northface, and uggs.

• It's a cute look for sure

• "Thick too" - lol you must be black.

But yeah anyways...look all you want it's human nature...especially consdering your age when hormones are at an all time high. Get a hobby or join the B-ball team to meet some bro's

• No. No parts Black.

• LOL CLOSE ENOUGH

What Guys Said 1

• just consider that staring open jawed probably isn't going to really create the best impression. regardless of what they're wearing they're still just girls all the same. they may appear cuter than the girls where you came from btu they still want the same things those girls in the other school wanted