Why do people stare?

Sometimes I feel like people stare at me, but it might just be my own paranoia. I dress normal and I make sure I don't have anything stuck between my teeth or any hairs sticking out.

I think I'm just paranoid, but does anyone else feel like sometimes guys stare at them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe YOU're the one staring? searching? wondering eyes...

I've notice this a lot.. people who are paranoid actually "search" around to see who is looking at them, and when you're looking around people tend to look at you so when you meet their eye, to the paranoid person it comes off as "that person is staring at me", when in reality they only met your eye because you had wondering eyes to begin with... and the cycle goes on... your eyes keep searching for someone that's looking at you until you meet another pair of eyes and WHOOPS, there they are again looking at you!

so RELAX! stop looking around to see who's looking and being so paranoid.

If you're actually attractive you'll attract people without having the need to be looking out for who's looking at you... and if that's the case and you still don't like eyes on you then it's so easy to dress down and don't do anything special to your hair that makes you look pretty and such... I doubt you're the most gorgeous girl in the world. :]!

• Haha probably!

• or maybe it's a conspiracy, and everybody is plotting against you... o_o

looking at you... staring... you're the different one... and they're out to get you... don't come out of your house tomorrow... and close all the windows.

What Guys Said 7

• You're a young, attractive woman and men are commonly lacking is the basic social graces. Many even drool and make gurgling sounds in addition to staring. Though if you find it happening more than once or twice a week, you might be perched precariously on the cusp of a paranoia meltdown.

• I'm sure you get stared at a little.

Its not for any bad reason.

• It might just be paranoia. I also thought someone was following me in the car one day :o

• Sometimes guys like to stare, if you are either,

1. Extremely Pretty,

2. Extremely Ugly,

or

3. Have unique features.

• What Leo said is basically was I was going to put.

• ppl always stare at me, because I'm so HQ and different. I often wonder what the hell is going on in ppls heads. is there any higher thought processing going on or are they just animals.

• They think your attractive

Something about you stands out like your clothing

They're bored and just looking at somebody because it's something to look at

• Well, staring is one of the biggest signs of attraction

What Girls Said 8

• You look like a nice looking guy...maybe they are staring at how good you look...I have people, guys, girls, and even animals and kids, who stare at me all the time. Not because I am different, but because I really am good looking, and have been told so millions of times in my life. You shouldn't be "paranoid", you should be proud.

• Oh girl, I'm a female. The guy in my pic is Luke Bryan and no doubt girls stare at him

• If I had to guess, I'd say that you're probably good looking and young. It might be a result of admiration.

• I'm kind of like that too. I think it's a mixture of being paranoid and actually being stared at sometimes. You become very aware of it...

• I like to stare at people because I like people and most people don't see me staring anyway because they are damn too many people busy to walk and text at the same time.

Also it makes people uncomfortable which makes people react strange or awesome.

Some look away awkward, some smile and some start a little dance on the middle of the street for no reason. Man, I love humans.

• they have a bad habit

• because people like to undress with their eyes. Didn't you know? It's my special talent ;)

• I think the vast majority of guys that stare at you, do so because they find you attractive.

• Maybe because you're looking at them?